Find out why you should join the Western Sydney MRC.
Check out the links below for all positions available.
Western Sydney MRC’s Employment Procedure
Western Sydney MRC staff are employed under an Equal Employment Opportunity policy. All applicants are assessed under the same criteria and using the same process.
An employment subcommittee will convene and follow the following process:
- Cull the applications according to the identified selection criteria. Applicants will not be interviewed if they do not meet the Essential criteria. Depending on the number and quality of applicants, the desirable criteria may be considered. In cases of an extremely large number of applicants meeting the desirable and essential criteria, the panel will select the applicants who meet the criteria best.
- Selected applicants will be interviewed and asked the same questions.
- Depending on the position, each candidate may be asked to participate in a short test assessing specific criteria (e.g. a typing test, writing skills or computer skills).
- Short listed applicants will be reference checked.
- Employment panel will identify successful candidate and conditions of offer of employment (i.e. wages, qualifying period)
- Convenor of the panel will make an offer of employment to the successful candidate – initially by phone and subsequently in writing.
- Unsuccessful candidates will be informed in writing.
[responsivevoice_button voice="UK English Female" buttontext="Listen to Post"]