[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Listen to Post”]
What is Western Sydney MRC ASSIST?
Western Sydney MRC ASSIST is a program provided by Western Sydney MRC to help people with a disability and their carers apply for support under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
Western Sydney MRC ASSIST is a free service.
We will help you:
- Understand: We will provide you with information to understand NDIS services and processes
- Apply: We will guide you in submitting all the relevant forms and supporting documents you may need
- Support: We are available for ongoing support throughout you application
- Follow Up: We will make sure that you understand the result of your NDIS application, and provide information on how you can start to access services.
[su_divider top=”no” size=”2″ margin=”10″]
How do I access Western Sydney MRC ASSIST?
- Complete the WSMRC ASSIST online form giving Western Sydney MRC the information we need to help you apply and create an NDIS Plan.
- Call or visit our Centre for an appointment with a caseworker