The federal government has replaced the Community Proposal Pilot (CPP) with the new Community Support Program (CSP)
[su_divider top=”no” size=”2″ margin=”10″]
The Community Proposal Pilot (CPP) was a program in partnership with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
As you may be aware, Western Sydney MRC (formerly Liverpool MRC) has been working with the community to lodge applications under the CPP in its role as an Approved Proposing Organisation (APO) for the last 4 years, between 2013-2017.
The CSP is an entirely new program for which Western Sydney Migrant Resource Centre is NOT an Approved Proposing Organisation (APO).
We will continue to work with existing clients to finalise active applications under the CPP, however no further applications can be made under this program.
Under the CSP, applicants must be from CSP priority groups. These are people who:
- are aged between 18 and 50
- have an offer of employment (or a pathway that leads to employment)
- have personal attributes that would enable them to become financially self-sufficient within 12 months of arrival
- are willing to live and work in regional Australia
- have a functional level of English
[su_button url=”https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/refu/offs/community-support-programme” style=”flat” background=”#e3841f” color=”#ffffff” size=”5″]For more information about the CSP and APOs[/su_button]
If you have any questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org